Sunday, July 13, 2008

moving the roadie legs

Went out for a great, epic road ride today with some of the usual crew and some new peeps. J5 took us all over his new hood and made new friend's with the locals. 50 miles and two creek crossings, filled in with a good amount of sketchy people and a lot of laughs. I can't think of a better way to spend a Saturday morning, especially a Saturday where your wife is out of town.

Head over to the Cheeseball's blog and Purple Johnny5's to get a more indepth review of the ride. It was exactly what I needed with all the traveling lately... a good spin out of the legs and male bonding, not that female's aren't invited to ride with us.

Life is kinda boring around the Lawrence house when it's just me. I bought some new music the other day which should be in soon... some Raconteurs and new Death Cab for Cutie. Beth just got the new Beck album, Modern Guilt, and I've been cruising through that record the last couple days. I definitely dig it, and recommend you all check it out.

No comments:

 
Who links to my website?