Monday, January 28, 2008

Dan will love this one....

Stupid drive award today goes to a lady in a black Volvo in Belle Meade. So I'm riding down Belle Meade Blvd towards Harding, from the entrance to Percy Warner Park. This section happens to be slightly downhill so I'm cruising at 32 mph. Then a black Volvo drives up next to me, sorta close but not life threatening. Ok, nothing odd yet. Well, then when she is about a bike's length in front of me, she puts her right blinker on and puts on the brakes. Nice, now I have to put on the brakes and slow down and let this lady turn right. Not the worse thing in the world, but come on. Was it worth passing me going 5 mph faster than I'm going, to then just put the brakes on and turn right in front of me?? Guess she couldn't wait to get somewhere...

No comments:

 
Who links to my website?