Wednesday, July 01, 2009

a little catch up

I'm way overdue for a blog update. Been keeping busy with lots of odds and ends. I've not been riding the bike much outside of weekly polo games. I got out this morning for a meeting over some Crema coffee. Early meeting meant cool temperatures and a great ride through the city. Crema is just down off Hermitage/1st Ave but I took the scenic route to avoid the short stretch through the hood. Got back home with a green thumb and watered, aerated and planted some grass seed. Caught up on the happenin's on the interweb while enjoying the shade on the back porch.




Beth's officially put me in charge of her Facebook page for Freshie&Zero and Facebook advertising. I've been educating myself for the past week and also installing Google Analytics code on her website. It's been tough to sit and wait for data to accumulate but fun to learn new skills. We're starting prep work for the big upcoming wholesale show in Atlanta. After only a day back in Nashville, we head to San Francisco for the Renegade Craft Fair. I'm really looking forward to that trip as I've never been to Cali. I was hoping for a tour of the Anchor brewery but it sounds like their tours are booked up through August. bummer

Filled up my moving karma last week by helping my old roommate and her husband move. Good times were had a great mexican food at Las Maracas afterwards.

Pretty much life is moving on... not as I would of planned had you ask me a few years ago but I'm along for the ride.


1 comment:

freshie (and zero) said...

Our backyard rules. I'm so glad you have a green thumb!

 
Who links to my website?