Monday, March 30, 2009

Intellectually Opinionated

So, I'm intellectually opinionated, says my wife. She goes on to explain that I can be opinionated, but that I usually back it up with a lot of research. I think I'll take that as a compliment!

Spent a wonderful day outside on the bike today. Dropped the truck off for an oil change and rolled down to Percy Warner for a couple laps and then headed back to the house. The weather was perfect, though I found myself slightly over dressed in my knickers. Could of easily been a shorts day but I liked having the pockets. I'll say it was a perfect day for the wool Yazoo jersey.

Beth and I had an eventful weekend. I had to work all day Saturday but was lucky to work on a very cool project at Blackbird Studios. We both survived the freak, tornado-forming storm and had a quiet evening at home playing board games and sipping wine. Sunday we headed down to Chickasaw Trace park to watch the racers battle the not-so-great conditions. Our boy Adam cleaned house in the singlespeed category, taking his Karate Monkey race history out with a bang before his new steed arrived. Not many from the team raced, but we came and helped cheer them on. It was cold and windy but we all had a great time.

My Sunday evening was spent playing Guitar Hero: Metallica. I gotta say, if you're a fan of the Guitar Hero game, and you really gotta check out this game. Total riot!



Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

2 comments:

xtanker said...

Intellectually opinionated? Translation: Shut up, I really don't care what you have to say... in a nice way though.

freshie (and zero) said...

Yes - you're opinionated but usually you have the power to back it up based on facts. Which makes it difficult for people like me who are just blindly opinionated.

 
Who links to my website?