Thursday, February 12, 2009

Looking for a Snake Creek Gap race review? Well you'll have to wait a bit longer. I had hopes of sharing my experience before I left town but didn't have a chance. I spent Sunday relaxing at home and helping Beth get organized for our trip to Philly. After a full day of work Monday, I finished our trip prep and we headed out early Tuesday morning for the 13 hr drive. Beth and I are going to be at the Buyers Market of American Craft in Philadelphia for the next week. We're hoping for another successful week of setting up wholesale accounts and visiting some old friends.

I've been enjoying the other Snake race reports and checking out all the photos as they are posted up. Hopefully I'll have one up here in a few days.

Surly carnage from following Dan too close. Lesson learned...

No comments:

 
Who links to my website?