Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Finishing projects and gettin settled

We've been living in the new house for about 5 days now. Finally! What a trip it's been since we closed at the end of Sept. I remember when it was hot in the house and I was sweating working on it, now it's 30 degrees out and we're finding out how drafty an old house can be. We're finding all of our sweaters and all my wool Swiftwicks are being worn. The big unpacking project is going to take a while but we're slowly making progress. I had to cash in some moving karma and call a lot of friends to help me move the big heavy stuff. Thanks everyone!! You were all lifesavers! I promise we'll have you over soon!

I'll leave you with some teaser shots and get back to work here. (to pay for all this!)


This door was literally pealing apart. I had to show it who was boss in my house...

No comments:

 
Who links to my website?